WHAT’S NEW IN 2.01
Lots of bug fixes and some new features!
- Now automatically imports sketches from versions 1.1 and below.
- New option to exit a new sketch without saving.
- Added visual and audio feedback when using undo or redo causes the current tool to switch to or from an eraser.
- Added audio feedback when switching to or from a layer that is using an eraser.
- Adjusted the eraser to be much stronger on all layers. (Thank you to everyone who emailed support for the feedback!)
- Adjusted both tone pencil tools to be slightly lighter for smoother shading in the tone layer.
- Improved palm touch rejection.
- Fixed a bug that caused the selected tool in the tool palette to be incorrect after using undo or redo.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash if a two finger pinch gesture happened on the draw side at the start of a new sketch.
- Fixed a memory leak that caused the app to eventually crash on the 3rd or 4th consecutive sketch.
- Fixed a bug that prevented renamed files from instantly refreshing their titles while viewing them full screen in the portfolio.
Available now in the App Store!